CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Autumn Leaves quilt

Did I post a picture of this quilt already? I made this as a gift. The pattern was in Quilt Sampler a number of years ago, and I thought it was quite nice. I'm REALLY excited now to be leaving Saturday in the wee hours, but need to start packing tomorrow, which is much earlier than I would normally start. I pick things out, put them in the case and go. No pulling out and putting back, fussing over outfit sets or, for that matter, overpacking. Not a problem for me. I tend to bring a couple more things than I end up wearing, which sounds just right to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming by my blog. I am glad to know you.
I am a terrible packer...I rather, never enoughbecause I do not want to over pack...I must learn from you!
I hope you have a wonderful cruise...Double fun actual...a cruise and doing art!