CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sentimental Reasons Quilt Show presented by the Oakville Quilters Guild





At our guild meeting on Thursday, the co-chairs showed us the beautiful postcard created to promote the show.  If you'd like to follow the show information on the Guild's Facebook page, please hit Like, and don't forget to put the dates on your calendar.

I pushed myself to get my Artistic Expressionist quilt (see below for a pic of the work in progress) finished and was putting the final stitches on the hanging sleeve before showing the guild members.  I'll be entering it in the show.  I'll be back up to Greenwood Quiltery on Thursday for the final class get together and critique session with Dwayne Wanner. I'm really looking forward to seeing what my incredibly talented classmates did.  I'll see if any would object to my using the pics here on the blog. 


1 comment:

quilton said...

Thanks, Veronica. We appreciate it.