CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Binding

I'm pushing myself to have my Abstract Expressionist quilt bound for Show and Tell at the Oakville Quilters Guild meeting Thursday night.  As it's uneven all the way round (new for me), I'm not at all sure I'm doing the binding as well as I might, but as long as it holds together I'll count it as a success.  Above is a picture of it in progress during the second day of the workshop.  You can see how there are bits and pieces sticking out here and there.  I'm trying to maintain them. 

2 comments:

quilton said...

Well, now you've done it. I hope to see it Thursday night. If not, I'll definitely understand.

Veronica Martin said...

I finished binding it last night, so whether the sleeve is attached or not, you'll see it tomorrow night! Thanks for peeking in here!