CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Painting Fusible Interfacing, then making Postcards


Not my idea by any means, but lots of fun. I took a length of fusible, some Adirondak Inks, sprayed them on here and there, then added water and moved the ink around. I followed up with a bit of paint here and there, and of course, some gold.
I'd no idea what I'd be doing with it when I painted it, but the answer turned up at retreat.
Stitch practice again, creating some postcards with it. It's so easy, it should be illegal.

1 comment:

Gerardo said...

Congratulations. The patterns look awesome!

I want to paint fusible interface but everything with the same tone, it would be like a 1 X 1 square yard. It must be with a nontoxic and water resistant paint. What kind of paint would you suggest?