CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2007

May long weekend

Wow, it's been awhile!

I didn't realize I hadn't posted in a bit, but it's been a busy month. I had a wonderful time talking to the Hamilton Quilters Guild about Dear Jane, though my laptop and projector gave me a bit of grief. The guild members were terrific, and are an incredibly talented group. If you want to see some of their work, check out the link where my classes are listed.

I'm working on a Plus Sized Inchies swap with FAT right now, and did a "New Stuff" and an April Fool's swap as well. My Foolish Lady card is pictured here. A very foolish hat!



















None of my new stuff was fabric, however. I used some metal tape and new stamps, along with alcohol inks. I had fun making them up. Not the best picture, but any closer and the glare from the metal ruins the picture completely.


No comments: