CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

FAT Inchies


I've made up some Inchies for a FibreArtTraders swap, but they're inchies with a difference - they're Plus Sized Inchies. 1 1/2 inches each, rather than an inch. There was such incredible interest in this swap, some people were signing up over and over to be in different groups. I just signed up once, showing great restraint. Mine are winging their way to the States right now, but not to my trading partners - yet. First, they're headed to Quilting Arts magazine, as they're looking at doing an article on this trade. What fun!


I used some of Val Champ's terrific hand dyed material, then played around with a bleach pen to get the background. I hand embellished them, then sent them on their way. It was lots of fun to do, so I've signed up for another trade, that'll incorporate words onto the Inchies.

1 comment:

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Hi Veronica, I LOVE the Fat Inchies. What a great idea! Will there be more trades? Can I join in one:)Can you send me a link> pretty please?