CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Books

Tilde Binger just gave me a great idea - I'm going to put a list of the books I've read on my blog. I'm really going to enjoy going back to see what I've read over the year, and finding out whether seeing a particular book's name sparks anything in other voracious readers. Let me know about great books!
No creativity this week, except I've started quilting my Dear Jane quilt. I've been helping Alex study for his first exams of high school, and getting my own reading done for the online accounting course I signed up for. I need it for my HR designation, which I really need to finish.

1 comment:

Tilde said...

Hi Veronica.
Seeing that you and I share quite a few favorite author's I'm going to give Jan Karon a try. The only author in your profile I don't already know, read and love. Tilde in Copenhagen