CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 25, 2006

ATCs I made in a workshop I ran in October

I had a great time doing a paper ATC workshop at the Ink Spot Shop in Oakville. These are the ones I played with and traded out at the end of the workshop. I did a second last night at the shop and we did a few Christmas themed cards. ATCs are such a fantastic little way to test a theory, play with stitches (I also teach fabric ATCs) and just let myself play. I can't wait for the next one. My next fabric ATC class is in April at Ginny's in Oakville, and I think we'll do another paper class in January. I love seeing the creativity that just flows out of class members when they realize how quick and harmless these little works of art are. You don' need perfection, just inspiration.

No comments: