CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'll be catching up over the next while with pictures of older works.







I made this William Morris repro quilt during a workshop with Rosemary Makhan a couple of years ago, and sent it to my aunt in California for Christmas 2001. Sue Patten did a pantograph that echoed the acanthus leaves in the fabrics.











This Jacob's Ladder quilt, made in 1999 has since been anihilated by our cats. The pattern was from Fons and Porter's magazine, and was one of a number of patterns you could make from 2-1/2 inch and 4-1/2 inch strips. I made my sister a similar quilt in a colourway which she chose.











I made this Autumn Leaves quilt from a pattern in a Quilt Sampler magazine. I hand quilted it and gave it as a Christmas gift in 2000.

No comments: