CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

A couple of inspiring blogs

I've done it again - whiled away time jumping here and there on blogs. I have some time this morning, so after this will head upstairs to do something useful with the ideas floating around in my head. As always, Sharron Boggon's Inaminuteago blog has me fired up. I don't think I can link directly to her September 1 post, but go take a look - thanks to her I've signed up for ColourLovers. Colour combinations are something that have always intimidated me. I've never thought I really have "it". The only thing to do, then, is to keep at it to improve.from a collage
Color by COLOURlovers">This one's great. I love the collage it came from.

I also took a look at Digital Gran; lots of lovely pics and ideas. I've saved it and will visit again to see what she's up to.

No comments: