CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Quilter's Home

I FINALLY found the latest edition of Mark Lipinski's Quilter's Home mag at Chapters yesterday, after checking and checking and checking.....I love it because it's more than just pics of quilts. Mark's a riot, and it feels like a forum of friends. I just wish they'd let me subscribe. I'd save a ton of money, though Chapters would lose big time (how do you walk out of a bookstore without a book or mag???)

Today, I'm taking an English Paper Piecing workshop through my guild - mostly because my friend (and sometime student) Melissa is teaching. I really don't need another project, but it's something to add to the list of techniques I know.

Tomorrow, I'll be manning the Oakville Quilters Guild table at the MASS (Music and Art Shared Space) Festival at Oakville Town Hall. http://www.musicartsharedspace.ca/

Maybe I'll get myself up to the studio and do some dabbling before the workshop. I made a few collage backgrounds last week. They're dry and flat now. Not really sure what I'll do with them, but I'm sure I'll be cutting them up somehow.

No comments: