CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A few garden pics



I've been taking pictures in the garden every month, so I know what to plant next year - and where not to plant things next year!
I'm pleased about how things are going in the garden.

I'm pleased with this basket, so will likely do something similar next year. The ones with the regular geraniums, ivy and lobelia just aren't anywhere nearly as nice as this ONE basket.
The watering system from Lee Valley Tools is great, and makes it so easy to take care of them. I gave them a shot of compost tea for the first time today, since I was emptying out the compost bin again today. I'll try to monitor them to see if it seems to make a difference.
I've been able to empty the compost bin 4-5 times already this summer - the rolling bin makes it quickly. I've been bringing home coffee grounds from work and adding them to my bin. I'm pretty sure they think I'm nuts at work, but I'm the one with free compost!

No comments: